SNTS Key Stats
- IBD 50 Stocks Delivering Strong Earnings, Sales Gains May 17
- Requiem for the Bears May 17
- Santarus (SNTS) to Present Additional Data on UCERIS Street Insider May 17
- Santarus Announces UCERIS (budesonide) Poster Presentations at Digestive Disease... May 17
- Digging for New Buys May 17
- Santarus' CEO Presents at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch Health Care Conference (... May 16
- Pharming reports on financial results first quarter 2013 Thomson Reuters ONE May 16
- Good News for Novartis' Ilaris May 15
- Santarus Announces Exercise in Full of Option to Purchase Additional Shares and ... May 15
- Pediatric Approval for MDCO/BMY's Recothrom May 15
SNTS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Santarus is up 288.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Jazz Pharmaceuticals up 37.54%, and Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners up 3.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SNTS
Pro Report PDF for SNTS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SNTS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SNTS
Did Santarus make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?