SNSS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||650.6%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6488|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-31.47M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-382.5%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals (SNSS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c Street Insider Nov 12
- Trading Radar for 11/12: DISH Network (DISH), Potbelly (PBPB), Dick's (DKS), Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Report Street Insider Nov 11
- Sunesis Pharma (SNSS) Completes Enrollment in Phase 3 VALOR Street Insider Sep 25
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals Enters Oversold Territory (SNSS) Sep 11
- Sunesis to Present at the 2013 Stifel Nicolaus Healthcare Conference GlobeNewswire Sep 4
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases Aug 23
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals Becomes Oversold (SNSS) Aug 15
- Sunesis to Present at the 2013 Wedbush Life Sciences Management Access Conference GlobeNewswire Aug 7
- 3 Horrendous Health-Care Stocks This Week Aug 3
- 3 Horrendous Health-Care Stocks This Week Fool Aug 2
SNSS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sunesis Pharmaceuticals is up 10.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Sarepta Therapeutics down 31.22%, and ViroPharma up 103.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SNSS
Pro Strategies Featuring SNSS
Did Sunesis Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development and commercialization of new oncology therapeutics for the treatment of solid and hematologic cancers.