SNPS Key Stats
- Synopsys Delivers VDK for Renesas RH850 MCUs PR Newswire May 23
- Mentor FYQ1 Beats, Q2 View Beats, Year View In Line May 23
- Synopsys Posts Decent Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Synopsys Posts Decent Earnings May 23
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/23: (RUE) (PSUN) (HPQ) Higher; (APRI) (RL) (... May 23
- Synopsys Plans Full Slate of Special Events at DAC 2013 PR Newswire May 23
- Synopsys Earnings Call Insights: Revenue Run Rate and IP Business Outlook Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 23
- Synopsys Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 22
- Synopsys 2Q income up absent acquisition charges AP May 22
- H-P shares jump after earnings, outlook May 22
SNPS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Synopsys is up 27.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Cadence Design Systems up 42.40%, and Hewlett-Packard up 21.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SNPS
Pro Report PDF for SNPS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SNPS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SNPS
Did Synopsys make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Synopsys, Inc. is one of the largest companies in the Electronic Design Automation industry. Synopsys' first and best-known product is Design Compiler, a logic-synthesis tool. Synopsys offers a wide range of other products used in the design of an application-specific integrated circuit. Products include logic synthesis, behavioral synthesis, place and route, static timing analysis, formal verification, HDL simulators as well as transistor-level circuit simulation. The simulators include development and debugging environments which assist in the design of the logic for chips and computer systems. Synopsys was founded by Aart J. de Geus on December 1, 1986 and is headquartered in Mountain View, California.