SNP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.95%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.45%|
|Dividend Yield (Forward)||Upgrade|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.84%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire08/26 11:33
SA Breaking News08/26 08:40
|06/09/2015||Dividends||Amount: 1.799, Declared Date: May 25 2015, Pay Date: Jul 08 2015|
|04/29/2015||Earnings||China Petroleum & Chemical Corp First Quarter Earnings Results in 2015|
|04/09/2015||Misc||Notice of Board Meeting(2015-04-09)|
|03/22/2015||Earnings||China Petroleum & Chemical Corp Fourth Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|03/20/2015||Misc||Notice of Board Meeting(2015-03-06)|
|10/30/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 China Petroleum & Chemical Corp Earnings Results|
|09/19/2014||Dividends||Amount: 1.460, Declared Date: Sep 12 2014, Pay Date: Sep 24 2014|
SNP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Petroleum is down 30.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 1.66%, PetroChina down 38.12%, and Royal Dutch Shell down 31.30%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
PDF Report for SNPDownload SNP Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SNP
Did China Petroleum make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Integrated
- Company Website: http://www.sinopec.com
- IR Website: http://english.sinopec.com/investor_center/ir/Fact_Sheet.shtml
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: China
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
China Petroleum & Chemical Corp is engaged in the oil & gas and chemical operations & businesses, including exploration, development, production, refining, transportation, storage & marketing of crude oil & natural gas & production of chemicals.
SNP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SNP","name")
- Description: =YCI("SNP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SNP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SNP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SNP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.