SNP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.44%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||9.786|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.63%|
|Net Income (TTM)||11.84B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.28%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.04%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.03%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- OPEC's End May Be Closer Than Imagined, Even Without Iran The Street Dec 3
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Energy Industry Lower The Street Nov 29
- Sinopec to Own Stake in Kitimat Project? - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Investors Like Apache's Asset Sales Nov 25
- Sinopec Q3 Profits Rise on Retail Fuel - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 30
- Range Resources Slips to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 14
- Eni Still at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 7
- Exxon Raises More Funds for PNG LNG - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 4
- Western Refining Arm Launches IPO - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 3
- Shell Draws Oil from Brazil Block - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 3
SNP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Petroleum & Chemica is up 6.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Statoil ASA down 2.47%, and Eni up 4.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SNP
Pro Report PDF for SNP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SNP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SNP
Did China Petroleum & Chemica make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "Sinopec Corp.") engages in the exploration, development, production, and marketing of crude oil and natural gas properties primarily in China. It operates 16 oil and gas production fields in China. Sinopec Limited is listed in Hong Kong and also trades in Shanghai and New York. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Beijing, the Peoples Republic of China. China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation is a subsidiary of China Petrochemical Corporation.