SNP Key Stats
- 3 Oil & Gas Stocks From Emerging Markets May 23
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 05/22: (MNKD) (CLNT) (BMY) High; (RAX)... May 22
- 3 Oil & Gas Stocks From Emerging Markets Fool May 22
- Significant Risks in Passive Chinese ETFs Fool May 15
- Top 4 Large-Cap Stocks In The Independent Oil & Gas Industry With The Highest Re... May 15
- Sinopec will not export diesel in May on quotas -trade May 15
- Sinopec cuts May diesel exports to zero as quotas exhausted -trade May 15
- High-Yield Debt: Asia's New Bubble? May 14
- Oil Risks Writ Large May 14
- OMV Petrom 1st-Quarter Profit Falls on Sales, Black Sea Costs May 14
SNP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation is up 17.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, PetroChina down 5.09%, and CNOOC up 0.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SNP
Pro Report PDF for SNP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SNP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SNP
Did China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "Sinopec Corp.") engages in the exploration, development, production, and marketing of crude oil and natural gas properties primarily in China. It operates 16 oil and gas production fields in China. Sinopec Limited is listed in Hong Kong and also trades in Shanghai and New York. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Beijing, the Peoples Republic of China. China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation is a subsidiary of China Petrochemical Corporation.