SNI Key Stats
- Mahindra gains on earnings hopes of Korea unit 3:15 AM
- Sensex gains; foreign investors continue to buy 2:27 AM
- Tata Steel profit may lag estimates - StarMine 1:44 AM
- Lupin falls; Mylan launches cholesterol drug 1:18 AM
- SCRIPPS NETWORKS INTERACTIVE, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Pr... May 17
- Coal India earnings may beat estimates-StarMine May 17
- JM Financial surges after tie-up with Vikram Pandit May 17
- Drugmakers fall on government price control policy May 17
- ITC earnings may beat estimates - StarMine May 17
- Scripps Networks Maintains $0.15 Dividend Fool May 16
SNI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Scripps Networks Interactive is up 35.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.64%, Discovery Communications up 62.87%, and News Corporation up 72.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SNI
Pro Report PDF for SNI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SNI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SNI
Did Scripps Networks Interactive make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Scripps Networks Interactive is an American media company formed on July 1, 2008 as a spin out of the E.W. Scripps Company. It is a lifestyle content and interactive services company with television and interactive brands. The company operates through two segments: Lifestyle Media and Interactive Services. Since launching HGTV in 1994, Scripps has become a leader in lifestyle media, developing relevant content for television, the Internet satellite radio, books, magazines, and on emerging media platforms. In addition to HGTV, its lifestyle media brands include Food Network, DIY Network, Cooking Channel, Travel Channel and Great American Country. Scripps Networks Interactive is headquartered in Knoxville, Tenn., with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Cincinnati, Detroit, Atlanta, Nashville, San Francisco and Chevy Chase, Md.