SNI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.96%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.687|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.54%|
|Net Income (TTM)||702.35M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||71.11%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.91%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.79%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...) Street Insider 5:56 PM
- Discovery (DISCA) May Bid on Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) - Variety Street Insider 4:43 PM
- Discovery & Scripps: Content Creation at its Finest Fool 2:18 PM
- Trade-Ideas: Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) Is Today's Post-Market Leader Stock The Street 11:48 AM
- Sensex gains for second week ahead of poll results Dec 6
- Government plans incentives for raw sugar production - Sharad Pawar Dec 6
- Power Grid may head lower after share sale: dealers Dec 6
- Asian shares subdued, nerves frayed ahead of U.S. jobs Dec 5
- Global shares stabilise after sell-off, euro firm before ECB Dec 5
- Rupee off highs; oil demand, taper caution Dec 5
SNI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Scripps Networks is up 33.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Discovery Communications up 39.42%, and AMC Networks up 20.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SNI
Pro Report PDF for SNI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SNI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SNI
Did Scripps Networks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Scripps Networks Interactive is an American media company formed on July 1, 2008 as a spin out of the E.W. Scripps Company. It is a lifestyle content and interactive services company with television and interactive brands. The company operates through two segments: Lifestyle Media and Interactive Services. Since launching HGTV in 1994, Scripps has become a leader in lifestyle media, developing relevant content for television, the Internet satellite radio, books, magazines, and on emerging media platforms. In addition to HGTV, its lifestyle media brands include Food Network, DIY Network, Cooking Channel, Travel Channel and Great American Country. Scripps Networks Interactive is headquartered in Knoxville, Tenn., with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Cincinnati, Detroit, Atlanta, Nashville, San Francisco and Chevy Chase, Md.