SNHY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.11%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.397|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.88%|
|Net Income (TTM)||36.33M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.73%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.76%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.86%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Sun Hydraulics, Inc. (SNHY) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c Street Insider Nov 4
- Trading Radar for 11/04: Hertz Global (HTZ), Kellogg (K), CF Industries (CF), DryShips (DRYS) Report Street Insider Nov 1
- Sun Hydraulics Declares Q3 Dividend Fool Sep 23
- Sun Hydraulics, Inc. (SNHY) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield Street Insider Sep 23
- RadNet Executive Vice President Sells 361K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Aug 26
- Sun Hydraulics Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Aug 6
- SUN HYDRAULICS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 6
- Sun Hydraulics Earnings: Here’s Why the Stock is Up Now Aug 5
- SUN HYDRAULICS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhib Aug 5
- Sun Hydraulics, Inc. (SNHY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c Street Insider Aug 5
SNHY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sun Hydraulics is up 65.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.62%, Altra Industrial Motion up 61.93%, and Graco up 52.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SNHY
Pro Report PDF for SNHY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SNHY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SNHY
Did Sun Hydraulics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sun Hydraulics Corp. designs and manufacturers screw-in hydraulic cartridge valves and manifolds for worldwide industrial and mobile markets. Its products include electro-hydraulic cartridges, manifolds, which are solid blocks of metal machined to create threaded cavities and integrated packages. These products are used in construction, agricultural and utility equipment. The company sells its products primarily through independent fluid power distributors, as well as directly to other companies in the hydraulics industry and original equipment manufacturers. The company was founded by Robert E. Koski and John Allen in 1970 and is headquartered in Sarasota, Florida. Sun has facilities in the United States, England, Germany, and Korea, as well as a joint venture company in China.