SNHY Key Stats
- Strong 1Q Earnings for Manitex - Analyst Blog Zacks May 10
- SUN HYDRAULICS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- Sun Hydraulics's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 7
- Sun Hydraulics Beats Analyst Estimates on EPS Fool May 7
- Sun Hydraulics, Inc. (SNHY) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Issues Mixed Outlook Street Insider May 7
- SUN HYDRAULICS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Cond... May 7
- Sun Hydraulics Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 6
- Sun Hydraulics Reports Strong First Quarter Results Marketwired May 6
- Hertz Global Senior VP Sells 30K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Apr 1
- SUN HYDRAULICS CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Mar 12
SNHY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sun Hydraulics is up 38.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.61%, Altra up 72.02%, and Graco up 25.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SNHY
Pro Report PDF for SNHY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SNHY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SNHY
Did Sun Hydraulics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Sun Hydraulics Corp. designs and manufacturers screw-in hydraulic cartridge valves and manifolds for worldwide industrial and mobile markets. Its products include electro-hydraulic cartridges, manifolds, which are solid blocks of metal machined to create threaded cavities and integrated packages. These products are used in construction, agricultural and utility equipment. The company sells its products primarily through independent fluid power distributors, as well as directly to other companies in the hydraulics industry and original equipment manufacturers. The company was founded by Robert E. Koski and John Allen in 1970 and is headquartered in Sarasota, Florida. Sun has facilities in the United States, England, Germany, and Korea, as well as a joint venture company in China.