SNE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.18%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4987|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||712.92M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.94%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.42%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- November 2013 Console/Handheld Software Sales Down 24% - Wedbush Comments (EA) (TTWO) (ATVI) Street Insider 10:23 AM
- Time to Buy Sony Corporation (SNE) After Recent Moving Average Crossover? - Tale of the Tape Zacks 8:46 AM
- Video Game Sales Soar in November as PS4, Xbox One Debut (MSFT) (SNE) (TTWO) Street Insider 8:41 AM
- Sony (SNE) Expands PS4 into 15 New Markets Street Insider 6:54 AM
- The 5 Dumbest Things on Wall Street: Predictions 2014 The Street 1:30 AM
- Godzilla Trailer Shows Hollywood Hasn't Learned From Failed Foreign Remakes of the Past Fool Dec 12
- Sony Corporation (SNE): Today's Featured Consumer Durables Winner The Street Dec 12
- What’s the Point of the Google Play Edition? Fool Dec 11
- Microsoft's (MSFT) Hot Xbox One May See Delay in Key European Market Street Insider Dec 11
- Microsoft (MSFT) Xbox One Sales Top 2M Units; Lag PS4 Sales Pace (SNE) Street Insider Dec 11
SNE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sony Corp is up 72.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.14%, Apple up 5.69%, and Microsoft up 39.30%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SNE
Pro Report PDF for SNE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SNE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SNE
Did Sony Corp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sony Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electronic equipment, instruments, and devices for consumer, professional, and industrial markets worldwide. It is the world's fifth largest media conglomerate measured by revenues. Sony is one of the leading manufacturers of electronics products for the consumer and professional markets. The company was formerly known as Tokyo Tsushin Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha and changed its name to Sony Corporation in 1958. Sony Corporation was founded in 1946 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.