SNE Key Stats
- Yen Set to Weaken as G7 Avoids Currency Comments Fool 1:50 PM
- Video Game Sales Plunge in April - Analyst Blog Zacks 12:05 PM
- Microsoft's Most Important Hardware Fool 10:40 AM
- Microsoft Just Killed the Market for Used Video Games Fool 10:10 AM
- TheDeal: Loeb Treads Close to the SEC's Line 8:12 AM
- Microsoft's Biggest Product Since Windows 95 Fool 2:00 AM
- What Does the Future Hold for GameStop? Fool May 23
- Xbox One might not be the game changer Microsoft claims May 23
- GameStop Q1 Earnings Beat But Retailer Lowers Outlook May 23
- Used Game Virtuous Cycle Game Over, Good Night GameStop May 23
SNE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sony Corporation is up 53.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, Apple down 20.32%, and Harman International Industries up 27.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SNE
Pro Report PDF for SNE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SNE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SNE
Did Sony Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Sony Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electronic equipment, instruments, and devices for consumer, professional, and industrial markets worldwide. It is the world's fifth largest media conglomerate measured by revenues. Sony is one of the leading manufacturers of electronics products for the consumer and professional markets. The company was formerly known as Tokyo Tsushin Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha and changed its name to Sony Corporation in 1958. Sony Corporation was founded in 1946 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.