SNCR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||30.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2786|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-43.75%|
|Net Income (TTM)||10.93M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.50%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.00%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - WAGE, CDE, PACW, SNCR And SLCA Traded By Insiders Nov 22
- Baird Downgrades Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 18
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR) Showing Signs Of Perilous Reversal Today Nov 5
- Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (SNCR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Nov 4
- Trading Radar for 11/04: Hertz Global (HTZ), Kellogg (K), CF Industries (CF), DryShips (DRYS) Report Street Insider Nov 1
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR) Slapped with Sell Rating Street Insider Oct 31
- Synchronoss (SNCR) Removed From Best Ideas List at Wedbush (Earlier) Street Insider Oct 29
- Synchronoss (SNCR) Enters $100M Unsecured Revolver; May Boost to $150M Street Insider Oct 2
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR) to Neutral Street Insider Sep 18
- Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. at Deutsche Bank Technology Conference (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Sep 12
SNCR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Synchronoss is up 64.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.67%, Cvent up N/A, and Cornerstone OnDemand up 72.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SNCR
Pro Report PDF for SNCR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SNCR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SNCR
Did Synchronoss make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. is the leading provider of on-demand transaction management solutions that empowers communications service providers (CSP), equipment manufacturers with embedded connectivity (EMEC) and global logistics companies to deliver the most comprehensive customer experience – from any channel, device or network. It platforms and services are capable of managing a wide variety of transactions across multiple delivery channels, networks, and devices enabling communication service providers to address back-office fragmentation, increased growth, and changing technologies throughout the industry. It sells its products and services through direct sales force and strategic partners. The company was founded by James M. McCormick and Stephen G. Waldis on September 19, 2000 and is headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey.