SNAK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.98%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3501|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.22%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.975M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.45%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Inventure Foods to Present at Wedbush California Dreamin' Consumer Management Access Conference PR Newswire Nov 26
- Inventure Foods, Inc. Finalizes Acquisition of Leading Frozen Vegetable Processor, Fresh Frozen Foods, LLC noodls Nov 12
- INVENTURE FOODS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Completion of Acquisition or Di Nov 12
- INVENTURE FOODS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- Inventure Foods (SNAK) Numbers Raised at Imperial Capital Post Q3 Street Insider Nov 1
- Inventure's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 1
- Pilgrim's Beats on Q3 Earnings, Misses Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 31
- Inventure Foods, Inc. (SNAK) Reports 'Plain Vanilla' Q3 Results Street Insider Oct 31
- Inventure Foods Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Oct 31
- INVENTURE FOODS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exh Oct 31
SNAK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Inventure Foods is up 95.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Diamond Foods up 71.49%, and Pinnacle Foods up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SNAK
Pro Strategies Featuring SNAK
Did Inventure Foods make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Inventure Foods, Inc., develops, produces markets and distributes snack food products and frozen berry products. These products are sold through grocery retailers, mass merchandisers, club stores & among others.