SMTC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.34%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.873|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-28.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||59.46M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.15%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - MEMP, IBKR, Y, SMTC And UMBF Traded By Insiders Nov 22
- Insider Trading Alert - SPLK, VRA, LLL, LNG And SMTC Traded By Insiders Nov 20
- Semtech Q3 Earnings In Line - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/19: (EVOK) (HZNP) (HD) Higher; (BBY) (CPB) (OILT) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 19
- After Hours Stock Movers 11/18: (AMRN) (EQU) (BRCD) Higher; (OILT) (MEMP) (TLLP) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 18
- Semtech Corp (SMTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Q4 EPS, Revs Street Insider Nov 18
- Trading Radar for 11/18: salesforce.com (CRM), Tyson (TSN), Brocade (BRCD), Mazor (MZOR) Report Street Insider Nov 15
- MKM Partners Starts Semtech Corp. (SMTC) at Buy Street Insider Nov 12
- B. Riley Downgrades Semtech Corp. (SMTC) to Neutral Street Insider Sep 25
- Insider Trading Alert - Splunk And 4 Others Traded By Insiders Sep 23
SMTC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Semtech is up 5.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Maxim Integrated Products up 0.14%, and Microchip Technology up 47.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SMTC
Pro Report PDF for SMTC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SMTC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SMTC
Did Semtech make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Semtech Corporation is a supplier of analog and mixed-signal semiconductors. The company sells proprietary solutions and breakthrough technology in power management, protection, advanced communications, human interface, test & measurement, as well as wireless and sensing products. The Company's integrated circuits (ICs) are employed in communications, computer and computer-peripheral, automated test equipment, industrial and other commercial applications. The company's products are used in some of the most innovative systems and in some of the fastest growing markets in the industry. These markets include smartphones, lcd tvs, notebook computers, wireless lan modems, automatic meter reading, ultra-low power medical, satellite communication, cellular infrastructure, optical transport and datacenters. It was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Camarillo, California.