SMTC Key Stats
- Semtech's 1Q Earnings Miss Estimate - Analyst Blog Zacks 9:50 AM
- Semtech Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 22
- After-Hours Buzz: HPQ, JCP, TSLA & More May 22
- Semtech Earnings: Here’s Why the Stock is Up Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 22
- Semtech Corp (SMTC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Offers Q2 Guidance Street Insider May 22
- Semtech Announces First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2014 Results Business Wire May 22
- Stocks Climb In Mixed Trade; Toll Bros. Up, Target Slumps May 22
- SEMTECH CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, ... May 22
- Q1 2014 Semtech Corporation Earnings Release - After Market Close May 22
- Trading Radar for 05/22: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), Target (TGT), Toll Brothers (TOL... May 21
SMTC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Semtech Corporation is up 41.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.61%, Intersil Corporation down 17.73%, and Maxim Integrated Products up 22.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SMTC
Pro Report PDF for SMTC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SMTC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SMTC
Did Semtech Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Semtech Corporation is a supplier of analog and mixed-signal semiconductors. The company sells proprietary solutions and breakthrough technology in power management, protection, advanced communications, human interface, test & measurement, as well as wireless and sensing products. The Company's integrated circuits (ICs) are employed in communications, computer and computer-peripheral, automated test equipment, industrial and other commercial applications. The company's products are used in some of the most innovative systems and in some of the fastest growing markets in the industry. These markets include smartphones, lcd tvs, notebook computers, wireless lan modems, automatic meter reading, ultra-low power medical, satellite communication, cellular infrastructure, optical transport and datacenters. It was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Camarillo, California.