SMSI Key Stats
- Smith Micro Announces New Interoperability Toolkit for ANDSF Network Policy Mana... May 22
- New Poser 10 and Poser PRO 2014 Animation Software Now Available Marketwired May 21
- Wireless Carriers Struggle to Combat Threat From Over-the-Top Applications, Surv... May 14
- Smith Micro Survey Uncovers Enterprise IT Security Concerns Over Mobile Hotspots Marketwired May 7
- Smith Micro Celebrates 2013 Telly Award Win With Artist Victor Paredes Marketwired May 6
- SMITH MICRO SOFTWARE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 3
- Smith Micro Software's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 1
- May 01, 2013 Smith Micro Software Reports 2013 First Quarter Financial Results noodls May 1
- Smith Micro Software, Inc. (SMSI) Misses Q1 EPS by 9c Street Insider May 1
- InPlay: Smith Micro Software reports Q1 in-line May 1
SMSI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Smith Micro Software is down 20.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, Symantec up 51.89%, and Accelrys up 10.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SMSI
Pro Report PDF for SMSI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SMSI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SMSI
Did Smith Micro Software make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Smith Micro Software, Inc., founded in 1982 by William W. Smith, Jr., is a diversified developer and marketer of both enterprise and consumer-level software solutions and services. Though headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California, Smith Micro maintains multiple domestic and international offices, with United States locations in Mountain View and Watsonville, California, Chicago, Illinois, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, as well as international locations in Europe and Asia. Recently, the company has shifted focus toward network connection and security technologies, and begun forays into the evolving wireless media industry, as indicated by major partnerships with cellular service providers such as Verizon Wireless,AT&T, and Sprint Nextel.