SMSI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-20.58%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8255|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-30.59M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||71.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-149.2%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Smith Micro Software (SMSI) Regains Compliance with NASDAQ Minimum Bid Rule Street Insider Nov 26
- SMITH MICRO SOFTWARE INC Financials Aug 9
- SMITH MICRO SOFTWARE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 2
- Smith Micro Software Inc. (SMSI) CEO Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Jul 31
- Smith Micro Software Inc. (SMSI) Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Jul 31
- Smith Micro Software Reports Second Quarter Financial Results Marketwired Jul 31
- SMITH MICRO SOFTWARE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Costs Associated with Exit or Disposal Activities Jul 31
- Q2 2013 Smith Micro Software Earnings Release - After Market Close Jul 31
- July 24, 2013 Smith Micro Software Schedules Teleconference to Discuss Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Jul 24
- Smith Micro Software Schedules Teleconference to Discuss Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results Marketwired Jul 24
SMSI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Smith Micro Software is up 8.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Symantec up 23.09%, and Accelrys down 1.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SMSI
Pro Strategies Featuring SMSI
Did Smith Micro Software make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Smith Micro Software offers software & services. The Company’s wireless solutions include a range of client and server applications that manage voice, data, video and connectivity over mobile broadband networks.