SMRT Key Stats
- Saks Posts Flat 1Q Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks 9:30 AM
- Midday Movers: Sempra Energy, Electronic Arts & More May 23
- Stein Mart Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 23
- Limited Brands' Earnings Rise - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Limited Brands' Earnings Rise May 23
- Stein Mart Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 23
- Stein Mart, Inc. (SMRT) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c Street Insider May 23
- Stein Mart, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial Results GlobeNewswire May 23
- STEIN MART INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition... May 23
- Q1 2013 Stein Mart, Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 23
SMRT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Stein Mart is up 108.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Cato Corporation down 2.64%, and Ann up 7.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SMRT
Pro Report PDF for SMRT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SMRT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SMRT
Did Stein Mart make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Stein Mart is a nationwide department store based in Jacksonville, Florida. The company reported a profit of nearly $24 million in 2009 with operation of 264 stores in 29 states. Stein Mart has locations primarily in the Southeast and Texas. Stein Mart's stores carry recent trends in clothing for both men and women. Additionally, home décor, accessories, and shoes are all available at discounted prices.