SMP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.28%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.085|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||48.43M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.28%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Dual Acquisitions for Genuine Parts - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Standard Motor Stays at Neutral Dec 2
- Standard Motor Stays at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Genuine Parts Cut to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Whirlpool, Standard Motor Products and Jones Group Nov 11
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 4
- Standard Motor Beats on Earnings, Misses Revs Nov 1
- Standard Motor Beats on Earnings, Misses Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 1
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Standard Motor Products, Inc. (SMP) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 1
- Standard Motor Products' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
SMP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Standard Motor Products is up 77.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Motorcar Parts of America up 184.9%, and Genuine Parts up 31.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SMP
Pro Report PDF for SMP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SMP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SMP
Did Standard Motor Products make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Standard Motor Products is an independent manufacturer and distributor of replacement parts for motor vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry, with an increasing focus on the original equipment and original equipment service markets.