SMLP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||53.99%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3861|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-20.79%|
|Net Income (TTM)||44.32M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.60%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.41%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Summit Midstream Partners, LP to Attend Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Leveraged Finance Conference noodls Dec 2
- Summit Midstream Partners upgraded by Robert W. Baird Nov 21
- Baird Upgrades Summit Midstream Partners, LP (SMLP) to Outperform Street Insider Nov 21
- Summit Midstream upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird Nov 21
- Summit Midstream Partners, LP to Attend RBC Capital Markets 2013 MLP Conference noodls Nov 18
- Summit Midstream Partners, LP to Attend RBC Capital Markets 2013 MLP Conference PR Newswire Nov 18
- SUMMIT MIDSTREAM PARTNERS, LP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 8
- SUMMIT MIDSTREAM PARTNERS, LP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Summit Midstream Partners' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- The 5 Best MLPs of the Year Fool Oct 13
SMLP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Summit Midstream Partners is up 82.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, New Jersey Resources up 13.54%, and American Midstream up 73.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SMLP
Pro Report PDF for SMLP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SMLP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SMLP
Did Summit Midstream Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Summit Midstream Partners LP is a limited partnership focused on owning & operating midstream energy infrastructure that is strategically located in the core producing areas of unconventional resource basins, primarily shale formations, in North America.