SMI Key Stats
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation CEO Hosts JPMorgan TMT Con... May 16
- SMIC Utilizes ProPlus' NanoYield High-Sigma Solution to Optimize SRAM Yield for ... May 15
- SMIC Appoints Dr. Atsushi Hori as General Manager of SMIC Japan PR Newswire May 6
- Atmel's Adjusted Earnings Beat - Analyst Blog Zacks May 2
- Single-chip Touch Controller from Atmel Apr 30
- Strong Earnings for Fujifilm in 4Q13 Apr 30
- Single-chip Touch Controller from Atmel - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 30
- Circulars - Notification Letter and Request Form to Non-registered Holders noodls Apr 29
- SMIC Appoints Dr. Haijun Zhao as COO Benzinga Apr 26
- InPlay: Semi Manufacturing appoints Dr. Haijun Zhao as COO Apr 26
SMI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation is up 82.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.04%, Anadigics down 1.50%, and Atmel Corporation up 3.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SMI
Pro Report PDF for SMI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SMI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SMI
Did Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation, is a semiconductor foundry in mainland China, providing integrated circuit manufacturing services on 350nm to 40nm process technologies. Headquartered in Shanghai, SMIC has wafer fabrication sites throughout China, offices in the U.S., Italy, Japan, and Taiwan, and a representative office in Hong Kong. Notable customers include Qualcomm, Broadcom, and Texas Instruments. The company serves integrated device manufacturers, fables semiconductor companies, and system companies principally in the United States, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in April of 2000 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.