SMED Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.73%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.125|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.951M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.06%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4 Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher The Street Dec 4
- Retaining Calgon Carbon at Neutral Dec 3
- Retaining Calgon Carbon at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Tetra Tech Upped to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Advanced Emissions Solutions (ADES) in Focus: Stock Adds 5.6% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 27
- Pall Corp. Earnings Beat by a Penny - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Strength Seen in Fuel-Tech (FTEK): Stock Adds 14.0% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 26
- FLIR Wins $25M Deal from Middle East - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Calgon Closes $300M Credit Facility, Shares Up Nov 14
- Calgon Closes $300M Credit Facility, Shares Up - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
SMED Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sharps Compliance is up 98.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Progressive Waste up 28.06%, and Calgon Carbon up 48.40%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SMED
Pro Strategies Featuring SMED
Did Sharps Compliance make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sharps Compliance Corporation provides various products and solutions for the management of of medical waste, used health care materials and unused dispensed medications.