SLXP Key Stats
- Salix Pharma (SLXP) Reports Positive Results From Two Budesonide Foam Phase 3s Street Insider 7:02 AM
- AbbVie Extends Galapagos Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks 6:40 AM
- Positive Data on Novartis' Afinitor - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- Positive Data on Novo Nordisk's N9-GP - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- Positive Data on Novartis' Afinitor May 21
- Actavis to Buy Warner Chilcott - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- Positive Data on Novo Nordisk's N9-GP May 21
- Actavis to Buy Warner Chilcott May 21
- JNJ's Simponi Label Expanded - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- JNJ's Simponi Label Expanded May 21
SLXP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Salix Pharmaceuticals is up 19.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.46%, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International up 60.20%, and Progenics Pharmaceuticals down 49.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SLXP
Pro Report PDF for SLXP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SLXP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SLXP
Did Salix Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Salix Pharmaceuticals Ltd. develops and markets prescription pharmaceutical products for the prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases. Salix also markets OSMOPREP Tablets, VISICOL Tablets, APRISO extended-release capsules, METOZOLV, RELISTOR Subcutaneous Injection, PEPCID for Oral Suspension, Oral Suspension DIURIL, AZASAN Tablets, USP, ANUSOL-HC, ANUSOL-HC Suppository, PROCTOCORT Cream and PROCTOCORT Suppository. Crofelemer, budesonide foam, RELISTOR, Lumacan and rifaximin for additional indications are under development. It was founded by Randy W. Hamilton and Lorin K. Johnson in 1989 and is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina.