SLXP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.66%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.656|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||173.1%|
|Net Income (TTM)||108.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||81.99%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Salix Pharma (SLXP) Begins Santarus (SNTS) Tender Offer Street Insider Dec 3
- S&P Assigns 'B+' Rating to Salix Pharma (SLXP); Outlook Stable Street Insider Dec 2
- Investors Expect too Much of Salix The Street Dec 2
- Why You Should Watch Sanofi, Salix, Akorn, and Isis Today Fool Nov 18
- Salix Pharma's (SLXP) Expanded Injection Techniques for Deflux Approved by FDA Street Insider Nov 18
- New Lifetime High Today: Salix Pharmaceuticals (SLXP) Nov 15
- Everyone Wins With this Biotech Buyout Fool Nov 12
- Will These 3 Biotechs Continue to Rally This Week? Fool Nov 12
- Salix Scores Santarus in a Savvy Deal Fool Nov 12
- Narrower-than-Expected Loss at ArQule - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
SLXP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Salix Pharmaceuticals is up 97.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.81%, Progenics Pharmaceuticals up 102.7%, and Jazz Pharmaceuticals up 119.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SLXP
Pro Report PDF for SLXP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SLXP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SLXP
Did Salix Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Salix Pharmaceuticals Ltd. develops and markets prescription pharmaceutical products for the prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases. Salix also markets OSMOPREP Tablets, VISICOL Tablets, APRISO extended-release capsules, METOZOLV, RELISTOR Subcutaneous Injection, PEPCID for Oral Suspension, Oral Suspension DIURIL, AZASAN Tablets, USP, ANUSOL-HC, ANUSOL-HC Suppository, PROCTOCORT Cream and PROCTOCORT Suppository. Crofelemer, budesonide foam, RELISTOR, Lumacan and rifaximin for additional indications are under development. It was founded by Randy W. Hamilton and Lorin K. Johnson in 1989 and is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina.