SLW Key Stats
- Why I'm Buying Mining Stocks Fool May 18
- [video] Hollywood Starlet Makes Options Trade May 17
- SLW Ex-Dividend Reminder - 5/21/13 May 17
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Metals & Mining Industry Lower May 17
- Will Silver And Silver Wheaton Keep Falling? May 17
- [video] Ratings Moves: SLW, NGD, CHCI May 16
- Where to Start: Basic Materials May 16
- 5 Commodity Stocks Moving On News May 16
- Revett Minerals: No News On Troy Mine May 16
- Silver Wheaton Corporation Stock Downgraded (SLW) May 16
SLW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Silver Wheaton Corporation is down 10.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Pan American Silver Corporation down 25.26%, and First Majestic Silver down 27.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SLW
Pro Report PDF for SLW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SLW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SLW
Did Silver Wheaton Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Silver Wheaton is a pure play silver mining company, the largest in the business of silver streaming. It produces over 23 million ounces and sells over 20 million ounces of silver mined by other companies as a by product . Because business is routed through a Cayman Islands subsidiary it is able to avoid paying income tax; large silver streaming contracts have also meant that growth doesn't require capital expenditure . Although most agreements it makes are short term contracts at least one with the Penasquito mine in Mexico lasts the length of the mine's life. Most of the gold it sells comes from the Minto Mine in the Yukon, acquired in mid 2009 following the Cdn $190 million acquisition of Silverstone Resources Corp.