SLTC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-15.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.523|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-6.038M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.36%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-11.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SELECTICA INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Unregistered Sale of Equity Securities, Sep 12
- SELECTICA INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 4
- SELECTICA INC Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Rule or Standard; Tra Aug 27
- Selectica Expands Senior Management Team Marketwired Aug 27
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases AP Aug 26
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases Aug 23
- SELECTICA INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 14
- Lake Street Capital Markets Starts Selectica (SLTC) at Buy Street Insider Aug 14
- SELECTICA INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Aug 8
- Selectica Inc. (SLTC) Widens Q1 Loss to 60c/Share Street Insider Aug 8
SLTC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Selectica is up 21.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Qlik Technologies up 26.53%, and CA up 55.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SLTC
Pro Strategies Featuring SLTC
Did Selectica make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Selectica, Inc., provides cloud-based software solutions that help companies close deals faster, with less cost, and with lower risk.