SLT Key Stats
- Shares of SLT Now Oversold Jun 12
- Sterlite: A Strong Buy At Compelling Valuations Jun 9
- Sterlite Industries (India) Limited - Tuticorin Smelter allowed to Restart Business Wire May 31
- Southern Copper Is On the Road To Recovery May 14
- Sterlite Industries (India) Limited CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Cal... Apr 30
- Sterlite Industries (India) Limited Consolidated Results for the Fourth Quarter ... Apr 30
- Hindustan Zinc Limited Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year Ended 31 March 20... Apr 25
- Sterlite Industries (India) Limited Notice of Results for the Fourth Quarter and... Apr 20
- These Indian Stocks are Spicy Hot and Ready to Serve Apr 19
- How to Play the Iron Ore Shortage Apr 17
SLT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sterlite Industries is down 19.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.81%, United States Antimony Corporation down 75.44%, and China Natural Resources up 10.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SLT
Pro Report PDF for SLT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SLT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SLT
Did Sterlite Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sterlite Industries India Limited (SIIL) is the principal subsidiary of Vedanta Resources plc, a diversified and integrated FTSE 100 metals and mining company, with principal operations located in India and Australia. Sterlite is India's largest non-ferrous metals and mining company and is one of the fastest growing private sector companies. The Company operates in three segments: Copper, Phosphoric Acid and other business segment. Sterlite is listed on BSE, NSE and NYSE. It was the first Indian Metals & Mining Company to list on the New York Stock Exchange. The company was incorporated 1975 and is based in Mumbai, India.