SLI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.603|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.31%|
|Net Income (TTM)||10.89M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.50%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.95%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SL INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibit Oct 31
- SL Industries Announces 2013 Third Quarter Results noodls Oct 29
- SL INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 29
- UEIC Alleges PEEL of Patent Infringement - Analyst Blog Zacks Sep 24
- Siemens Wins Coast Guard Task Order - Analyst Blog Zacks Sep 20
- Siemens Wins Coast Guard Task Order Sep 20
- Daktronics Installs Video Displays at LAX - Analyst Blog Zacks Sep 16
- CVB Financial Director Sells 92K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Aug 12
- SL INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibit Aug 5
- SL Industries, Inc. (SLI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Sales Street Insider Aug 1
SLI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SL Industries is up 40.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Bel Fuse up 43.75%, and Jinpan International up 26.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SLI
Pro Strategies Featuring SLI
Did SL Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SL Industries, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures and markets power electronics, power protection and communication equipments which are used in medical, commercial and military aerospace, computer and transportation.