SLI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.704|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||11.26M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.22%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire11/17 16:49
Business Wire10/30 17:23
|11/03/2014||Earnings||SL Industries Inc Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|08/01/2014||Earnings||SL Industries Announces 2014 Second Quarter Results|
|05/05/2014||Earnings||SL Industries Inc Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|03/19/2014||Earnings||SL Industries, Inc. Q4 2013 Earning Result|
SLI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SL Industries is up 34.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.29%, Advanced Energy down 16.95%, and Allied Motion up 88.46%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SLI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SLI
Did SL Industries make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Electronic Components
- Company Website: http://www.slindustries.com
- IR Website: http://sli.irpage.net/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334419
- NAICS Industry: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
SL Industries Inc, through its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures and markets power electronics, motion control, power protection, power quality, and specialized communication equipment.
SLI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SLI","name")
- Description: =YCI("SLI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SLI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SLI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SLI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.