SLH Key Stats
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: SLH, STO, RMD, RCL May 16
- SLH Ex-Dividend Reminder - 5/17/13 May 15
- Edison Expands US Technology Sector Presence With Launch of Coverage of Solera PR Newswire May 15
- UPDATE: Edison Investment Research Initiates Coverage on Solera Holdings on Mult... May 15
- SOLERA HOLDINGS, INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- Daily Dividend Report: CLF, GCI, SLH, NVE, FUN May 8
- Solera Holdings Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 7
- Solera Holdings Earnings: Here’s Why the Stock is Up Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 7
- Solera Holdings, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today May 7
- Solera Holdings (SLH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts Outlook Street Insider May 7
SLH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Solera is up 28.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Accelrys up 12.11%, and Mobile Star up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SLH
Pro Report PDF for SLH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SLH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SLH
Did Solera make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Solera is the world's leading provider of software and services to the automobile insurance claims processing industry. It provides vehicle repair estimates, determines pre-collision fair market values for totaled vehicles, automates claims process functions and delivers data reporting and analysis solutions. The company's customers include insurance companies, collision repair facilities, independent assessors and automotive recyclers. Solera Holdings was established in 1966 and is located in San Diego, California.