SLH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.40%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.065|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-58.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||73.93M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||68.20%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.98%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Solera Holdings, Inc. Revises Fiscal Year 2014 Guidance to Reflect Completion of the Service Repair Solutions, Inc. Joint Venture and Refinancing Transactions noodls Dec 3
- Solera (SLH) Boosts FY14 EPS Expectations Above Views Street Insider Dec 3
- Insider Trading Alert - THS, AL, MTH, TRMB And SLH Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY) Worth Watching: Stock Adds 7.3% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 19
- Insider Trading Alert - NDAQ, UNTD, MS, SLH And OPK Traded By Insiders Nov 18
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: IRS, ISD, SLH, ENR, TEVA Nov 15
- Solera Holdings Inc. (SLH): Moving Average Crossover Spotted - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 15
- Solera Holdings, Inc. Completes Service Repair Solutions, Inc. Joint Venture with Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe noodls Nov 14
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Solera Holdings, Plantronics and Alliant Techsystems Nov 14
- SOLERA HOLDINGS, INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
SLH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Solera Holdings is up 31.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, ACI Worldwide up 47.01%, and Splunk Inc up 145.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SLH
Pro Report PDF for SLH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SLH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SLH
Did Solera Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Solera is the world's leading provider of software and services to the automobile insurance claims processing industry. It provides vehicle repair estimates, determines pre-collision fair market values for totaled vehicles, automates claims process functions and delivers data reporting and analysis solutions. The company's customers include insurance companies, collision repair facilities, independent assessors and automotive recyclers. Solera Holdings was established in 1966 and is located in San Diego, California.