SLCA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.58%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.512|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.11%|
|Net Income (TTM)||80.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.78%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.51%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks Street Insider Dec 11
- Thursday's Ex-Dividends To Watch: HRZN, ERC, ESRT, SLCA, MJN The Street Dec 11
- Don't Give Up Yet The Street Dec 9
- Headaches and Complaints The Street Dec 9
- Flogging the Charts The Street Dec 9
- Ready to Rally? The Street Dec 6
- U.S. Silica 4.5M share Secondary priced at $35.00 Dec 6
- No Traction The Street Dec 6
- U.S. Silica Announces Offering of 4,526,471 Shares by Selling Shareholder noodls Dec 5
- 4:59 pm U.S. Silica announces offering of ~4.53 mln shares by selling shareholder Dec 5
SLCA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). US Silica Holdings is up 133.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Hi-Crush Partners up 136.4%, and AMCOL International up 1.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SLCA
Pro Report PDF for SLCA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SLCA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SLCA
Did US Silica Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
US Silica Holdings Inc is a domestic producer of commercial silica, a specialized mineral that is a critical input into a variety of attractive end markets.