SKX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.00%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8787|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||140.9%|
|Net Income (TTM)||44.58M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.87%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Upbeat Earnings Views Boost Deckers, Skechers Investor's Business Daily Dec 5
- Iconix, Skechers Lead Top Holiday Shopping Small Caps Investor's Business Daily Dec 5
- The Voice Winner Danielle Bradbery is the New Face of SKECHERS Business Wire Dec 3
- Joe Montana, Mark Cuban extend contracts with Skechers Dec 2
- Joe Montana and Mark Cuban Extend Contracts With SKECHERS Business Wire Dec 2
- Is Crocs Destined for Greatness? Fool Dec 1
- Skechers Upgrades European Distribution Center noodls Nov 27
- Time to Give Up on Crocs? Fool Nov 18
- WebMD, Skechers Among Top 5 Stocks Funds Are Buying Investor's Business Daily Nov 15
- Crocs Buyout Upside Enormous, But Is It Logical? Seeking Alpha Nov 15
SKX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Skechers USA is up 74.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.00%, Deckers Outdoor Corp up 117.2%, and Brown Shoe Company up 38.30%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SKX
Pro Report PDF for SKX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SKX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SKX
Did Skechers USA make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SKECHERS USA, Inc., is the lifestyle footwear industry, designs, develops and markets lifestyle footwear that appeals to men, women and children of all ages. The firm varied product offering, diversified domestic and international distribution channels, and targeted multi-channel marketing. SKECHERS meets the needs of male and female consumers across every age and demographic. The company has two distinct footwear categories: a lifestyle division that includes the charity line BOBS from SKECHERS, and a fitness division that now includes SKECHERS GOrun, SKECHERS GOwalk, and SKECHERS GOplay performance footwear. The company is also rapidly expanding its global business through licensing agreements for fitness and kids' apparel, outerwear, leather goods, bags, watches, eyewear and additional merchandise. The company sells its products through department and specialty stores, athletic and independent retailers, boutiques, and catalog and internet retailers, as well as through its e-commerce Website and retail stores. The company was founded by GREENBERG ROBERT in 1992 and is headquartered in Manhattan Beach, California.