SKUL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-29.57%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1819|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-82.61%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.858M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.86%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Skullcandy Inc. Stock Downgraded (SKUL) The Street Dec 12
- Skullcandy: 2 Conclusions And A Shocking Buyout Theory Nov 18
- Skullcandy intros Air Raid, a $150 Bluetooth speaker you can use to party pretty much anywhere Nov 11
- SKULLCANDY, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- Skullcandy Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- Skullcandy Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Oct 30
- Skullcandy Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- Skullcandy, Inc. (SKUL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c Street Insider Oct 30
- SKULLCANDY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Oct 30
- Q3 2013 Skullcandy Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 30
SKUL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Skullcandy is down 37.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.04%, Apple up 5.65%, and Pace up 66.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SKUL
Pro Strategies Featuring SKUL
Did Skullcandy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Skullcandy, Inc. designs, markets and distributes audio and gaming headphones and other accessory related products under the brands such as Skullcandy, Astro Gaming and 2XL by Skullcandy. It operates through the segments North America and International.