SKS Key Stats
- KKR & Co. Might Push for Neiman Marcus, Saks (SKS) Merger Street Insider 9:31 AM
- Coupons and Sales Are Vital to Department Stores' Performance Fool 9:20 AM
- Apax Partners Retreads Rue21 Amid Retail Buyout Boom 5:37 AM
- Target, Zale, Saks are big movers May 22
- Analysts: BlackBerry Q10 Sales Below Z10 and 3 More Research Notes to Look Into May 22
- US STOCKS-Wall St falters in volatile session on Fed worries May 22
- US STOCKS-Wall St declines as FOMC minutes raise concern over Fed tapering May 22
- Takeover Talk Fuels Saks' Rise, Up 15% May 22
- KKR Said to Weigh Investment in Saks May 22
- [$$] KKR Eyes Saks-Neiman Merger May 22
SKS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Saks is up 52.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.32%, Macy's up 35.96%, and Dillards up 44.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SKS
Pro Report PDF for SKS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SKS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SKS
Did Saks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Saks Incorporated owns and operates department stores. The company is primarily a fashion retail organization offering a wide assortment of distinctive luxury fashion apparel, shoes, accessories, jewelry, cosmetics and gifts. It operates its business through three segments: Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, and Saks Direct. Saks Incorporated, founded in Birmingham, Alabama in 1919 is headquartered in New York City, New York, and is a Fortune 1000 operator of high-end department stores in the United States under the nameplate Saks Fifth Avenue. Saks evolved from Proffitt's Inc. after Proffitt's changed its name in 1998.