SKH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.93%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0492|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-55.56%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.787M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.68%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Short Interest In Skilled Healthcare Group Decreases By 36.6% The Street Nov 27
- Skilled Healthcare Group (SKH) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides FY13 EPS Street Insider Nov 4
- Trading Radar for 11/04: Hertz Global (HTZ), Kellogg (K), CF Industries (CF), DryShips (DRYS) Report Street Insider Nov 1
- Deal Or No Deal: 5 Stocks Under 6 Dollars Trading Below Book Value Oct 23
- Put Some Longshots in Your Portfolio Oct 16
- Skilled Healthcare to Release Third Quarter 2013 Results on November 4, 2013 PR Newswire Oct 15
- SKILLED HEALTHCARE GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation or an Obligation under a Sep 30
- Skilled Healthcare Group Announces Additional HUD Loan Fundings PR Newswire Sep 26
- SKILLED HEALTHCARE GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation or an Obligation under a Sep 24
- Skilled Healthcare Group Announces Initial HUD Loan Fundings PR Newswire Sep 20
SKH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Skilled Healthcare is down 25.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, Capital Senior Living up 25.00%, and Kindred Healthcare up 66.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SKH
Pro Strategies Featuring SKH
Did Skilled Healthcare make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Skilled Healthcare Group, Inc. is a provider of integrated long-term healthcare services through its skilled nursing companies and rehabilitation therapy business. It also provides other related healthcare services, including assisted living care.