SKH Key Stats
- Skilled Healthcare Group Announces HUD Loan Commitments noodls Jun 13
- Skilled Healthcare Group, Inc. - The Timing Is Right Jun 7
- Skilled Healthcare Group Announces Amendment to Credit Facility PR Newswire Jun 6
- SKILLED HEALTHCARE GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definit... Jun 6
- SKH January 2014 Options Begin Trading May 20
- SKILLED HEALTHCARE GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Princi... May 8
- Skilled Healthcare Group Misses on the Top and Bottom Lines Fool May 7
- Skilled Healthcare Group Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tr... May 7
- Skilled Healthcare Group Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 6
- Skilled Healthcare Group (SKH) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c, Guidance Light Street Insider May 6
SKH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Skilled Healthcare Group is up 22.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Emeritus Corporation up 49.10%, and Kindred Healthcare up 59.47%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SKH
Pro Report PDF for SKH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SKH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SKH
Did Skilled Healthcare Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.