SJR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.600|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-17.84%|
|Net Income (TTM)||729.86M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-13.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.91%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.02%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Rogers Communication and Shaw Communications: Canada's Media Moguls The Street 1:00 AM
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: EXPR SJR RCI BNS BMO The Street Dec 5
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Stocks vs. Bonds The Street Dec 4
- Rogers Wins Major NHL Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Rogers Unveils Kids Zone - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- Barclays Starts Shaw Communications (SJR) at Equalweight Street Insider Nov 6
- Production begins on Bomb Girls - The Movie CNW Group Oct 30
- A Closer Look at Shaw Communications Oct 28
- Shaw Media Honours Remembrance Day with a Commemorative Line-Up of Canadian Original Programming CNW Group Oct 28
- Halfire-CORE Entertainment and Shaw Media Announce Production and Casting Details for Working the Engels CNW Group Oct 28
SJR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Shaw Communications is up 12.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.85%, Rogers Communications up 2.71%, and TELUS up 10.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SJR
Pro Report PDF for SJR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SJR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SJR
Did Shaw Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Shaw Communications is one of Canada's largest telecommunications company that provides telephone, Internet and television services as well as broadcasting. Shaw is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. It provides services mostly in British Columbia and Alberta, with smaller systems in Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Northwestern Ontario and Hamilton, Ontario. The company's satellite direct-to-home services are provided through Shaw Direct .It also provides engaging programming content through Shaw Media. The company was formerly known as Capital Cable Television Co. Ltd. The company was founded on December 9, 1966.