SJR Key Stats
- City of Edmonton to Expand WiFi Service with Shaw Go WiFi Agreement Marketwired May 23
- Top Chef Canada renewed for fourth season CNW Group May 23
- Hawaii Five-0 Wipes Out Competition CNW Group May 22
- SJR January 2014 Options Begin Trading May 20
- Media Advisory: Shaw Helps Create "A World of Smiles" in Support of BC Children'... May 17
- Looking for Dividend Growth in the Canadian Communication Industry: Shaw Communi... May 16
- Shaw Media Specialty Channels Reign over the Competition CNW Group May 15
- 5 High-Yield Equities For Monthly Income May 14
- Top Chef Canada Season Three Finale Heads West CNW Group May 14
- Ex-Div Reminder for Shaw Communications May 9
SJR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Shaw Communications is up 26.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Rogers Communications up 36.86%, and BCE up 24.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SJR
Pro Report PDF for SJR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SJR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SJR
Did Shaw Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Shaw Communications is one of Canada's largest telecommunications company that provides telephone, Internet and television services as well as broadcasting. Shaw is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. It provides services mostly in British Columbia and Alberta, with smaller systems in Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Northwestern Ontario and Hamilton, Ontario. The company's satellite direct-to-home services are provided through Shaw Direct .It also provides engaging programming content through Shaw Media. The company was formerly known as Capital Cable Television Co. Ltd. The company was founded on December 9, 1966.