SJI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.135|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-91.74%|
|Net Income (TTM)||67.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.78%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.43%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SOUTH JERSEY INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 6
- SJI to Webcast 12/6 Investor Day Presentation noodls Dec 4
- South Jersey Industries : SJI to Webcast 12/6 Investor Day Presentation Thomson Reuters ONE Dec 4
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: PPL, SJI and BDX Forbes Dec 4
- South Jersey Industries unit seeks base rate increase Nov 29
- South Jersey Industries : SOUTH JERSEY GAS SEEKS BASE RATE INCREASE Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 29
- South Jersey Industries (SJI) Raises Qtr. Dividend 6.8% to $0.4725; 3.4% Yield Street Insider Nov 26
- SOUTH JERSEY INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 26
- Daily Dividend Report: SJI, CBU, HTLD, NM, DCI Nov 25
- South Jersey Industries Announces Executive Promotions noodls Nov 25
SJI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). South Jersey is up 13.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Chesapeake Utilities up 28.84%, and WGL Holdings up 3.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SJI
Pro Report PDF for SJI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SJI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SJI
Did South Jersey make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
South Jersey Industries, Inc. is an energy services holding company. It offers solutions to global warming through renewable energy, clean technology and efficiency. The company provides a variety of energy related products and services primarily through its subsidiaries: South Jersey Gas Co, Inc., a regulated natural gas utility; South Jersey Resources Group LLC markets wholesale natural gas storage, commodity and transportation in the mid-Atlantic, Appalachian and southern states; Marina Energy LLC develops and operates on-site energy-related projects; South Jersey Energy Co, Inc. acquires and markets natural gas and electricity to retail end users and provides total energy management services to commercial and industrial customers; and South Jersey Energy Service Plus LLC provides residential and light commercial service and installation of HVAC systems, plumbing services and appliance repair and service/maintenance contracts. The company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Folsom, New Jersey.