SIVB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||94.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.541|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||55.32%|
|Net Income (TTM)||207.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Virtus Investment Upped to Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Book Profits in Community Bank Stocks The Street Dec 3
- Is SunTrust (STI) Worth Investing? - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- BofI Holding Upgraded to Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- BofI Holding Hits New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Should You Stay Invested in BB&T? - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- HighQ Ranked Number 42nd Fastest Growing Technology Company in the UK in the 2013 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 PR Newswire Nov 13
- KeyCorp Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- SVB FINANCIAL GROUP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- SVB FINANCIAL GROUP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 7
SIVB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SVB Financial is up 86.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Preferred Bank up 48.73%, and BofI Holding up 200.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SIVB
Pro Report PDF for SIVB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SIVB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SIVB
Did SVB Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SVB Financial Group is a financial holding company that serves companies in the technology, life science, cleantech, venture capital, private equity and premium wine industries. Offering diversified financial services through Silicon Valley Bank, SVB Analytics, SVB Capital, and SVB Private Bank, SVB Financial Group provides clients with commercial, investment, international and private banking services. The company also offers funds management, broker-dealer transactions and asset management, as well as the added value of its knowledge and networks worldwide. It operates through four segments: Global Commercial Bank, Relationship Management, SVB Capital and Other Business Services. Headquartered in Santa Clara, California, SVB Financial Group operates through 26 offices in the U.S. and international operations in China, India, Israel and the United Kingdom. The company was founded on April 23, 1982.