SITO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.035|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.596M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.86%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-35.11%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire10/16 08:00
PR Newswire10/06 06:30
PR Newswire10/02 07:00
PR Newswire09/29 09:20
PR Newswire09/17 07:30
PR Newswire09/15 07:30
SITO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SITO Mobile is down 47.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.46%, Cogent Communications down 6.60%, and CenturyLink up 27.85%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SITO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SITO
Did SITO Mobile make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Communication Services
- Industry: Telecom Services
- Company Website: http://sitomobile.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
- NAICS: Wireless Telecommunications Carriers (Except Satellite)
- NAICS Code: 517210
- NAICS Industry: Wireless Telecommunications Carriers (Except Satellite)
- NAICS Sector: Information
SITO Mobile Ltd formerly Single Touch Systems Inc is a mobile media solutions provider serving retailers, advertisers and brands.
SITO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SITO","name")
- Description: =YCI("SITO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SITO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SITO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SITO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.