SIRO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.63%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.609|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.94%|
|Net Income (TTM)||146.74M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.43%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BIOLASE Introduces GALAXY BioMill CAD/CAM System at Greater New York Dental Meeting noodls Dec 2
- How This Health Care Stock Is Positioning Itself for Growth Fool Nov 25
- Sirona Dental Earnings Miss Fiscal Q4 Ests Nov 25
- Sirona Dental Earnings Miss Fiscal Q4 Ests - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Sirona Dental Systems (SIRO) Showing Signs Of Being Water-Logged And Getting Wetter Nov 25
- Sirona sees profit decay in '14 Nov 22
- SIRO Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Nov 22
- Sirona Dental Systems Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 22
- Sirona Dental Systems Inc. (SIRO): Today's Featured Health Services Laggard Nov 22
- Sirona Dental Systems 4Q net income rises 4 pct Nov 22
SIRO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sirona Dental Systems is up 8.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Patterson Companies up 27.84%, and Henry Schein up 42.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SIRO
Pro Report PDF for SIRO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SIRO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SIRO
Did Sirona Dental Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sirona Dental Systems, Inc. manufactures a high-quality, technologically-advanced dental equipment, and is focused on developing, manufacturing and marketing innovative solutions for dentists around the world. The company operates business through four segments: Dental CAD/CAM Systems, Imaging Systems, Treatment Centers and Instruments. The company distributes its products to dental practices, clinics, and laboratories through an international network of distributors. Sirona Dental Systems, Inc. was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Long Island City, New York.