SINO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-57.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.214|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.334M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves The Street Dec 6
- Sino-Global Announces Fiscal 2014 First Quarter Financial Results noodls Nov 13
- SINO-GLOBAL SHIPPING AMERICA, LTD. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 13
- Sino-Global's Chief Executive Officer Cao Lei Sends Letter To Shareholders PR Newswire Nov 1
- SINO-GLOBAL SHIPPING AMERICA, LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Change in Direc Nov 1
- SINO-GLOBAL SHIPPING AMERICA, LTD. Financials Oct 3
- Jones Act Companies Have Pricing Power Due to Limits on Foreign Competition: Expert Analyst Kevin W. Sterling Shares His Outlook on the Transportation Sector with The Wall Street Transcript Oct 1
- Sino-Global Announces Fiscal 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire Sep 27
- SINO-GLOBAL SHIPPING AMERICA, LTD. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Sep 27
- SINO-GLOBAL SHIPPING AMERICA, LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Other Events, Finan Aug 8
SINO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sino-Global Shpping is up 33.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, CH Robinson Worldwide down 5.59%, and Air T up 39.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SINO
Pro Strategies Featuring SINO
Did Sino-Global Shpping make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sino-Global Shipping America, Ltd. is a shipping agency service provider for foreign ships coming to Chinese ports. It acts as a local agent and attends vessels directly in each of the ports.