SINA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.17%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.03|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||164.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.037M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.75%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SINA Corporation (SINA): Today's Featured Internet Laggard The Street Dec 6
- Sina Stands Out As Best China Web Play Forbes Dec 5
- Why Investing In Sina At These Levels Is A Wise Move Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Baidu Hits Another All-Time High Fool Dec 3
- China's Qunar Looks To Mobile To Hone Strategic Edge Investor's Business Daily Dec 3
- How to Monetize Chinese Social Media BusinessWeek Dec 3
- Famed Chinese director admits to violating one-child policy The Verge Dec 2
- How China Is Winning in Tech The Street Nov 27
- Giant Interactive (GA) Surges: Stock Moves 12.6% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 26
- [video] Big cap tech back: Pro CNBC Nov 21
SINA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SINA is up 84.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Baidu up 89.52%, and Facebook up 77.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SINA
Pro Report PDF for SINA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SINA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SINA
Did SINA make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SINA is an online media company and MVAS provider in the People’s Republic of China and for the global Chinese communities. With a branded network of localized websites targeting Greater China and overseas Chinese, the Company provides services mainly through SINA.com (online news and content), Weibo.com (microblog) and SINA Mobile (MVAS). Through these businesses and properties and other business lines, SINA offers an array of services including region-focused online portals, MVAS, microblog, blog, video and music streaming, photo sharing, online games, email, search, classified listings, fee-based services, e-commerce and enterprise e-solutions. The Company generates the majority of its revenues from online advertising and MVAS offerings and, to a lesser extent, from fee-based services. SINA was recognized by Southern Weekend as the "Chinese Language Media of the Year" for 2003. SINA Corporation was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Shanghai, the Peoples Republic of China.