SINA Key Stats
- The Game Is Changing For Chinese Internet Stocks May 21
- Will Baidu’s Momentum Continue? Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 21
- China Q1 Online Ad Revs Grow 28% Y/Y Led by Keyword Search (BIDU) (SOHU) Street Insider May 21
- Sina Sees Strong Growth Helped By Rising Weibo Monetization Seeking Alpha May 20
- SINA Corporation (SINA): Today's Featured Technology Winner May 20
- Buying Companies in Growing Markets Key to This Portfolio Manager's Investment F... May 20
- Sina's Growth Rides The Ad Market Recovery And Weibo Monetization Forbes May 20
- Qihoo 360 Gains Search Share In Q1, Guides Q2 Sales Up Investor's Business Daily May 20
- China's Alibaba Is Soaring, But Avoid The IPO Forbes May 19
- Sina After Earnings: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly Seeking Alpha May 18
SINA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SINA Corporation is up 15.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Baidu down 14.15%, and Sohu.com up 60.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SINA
Pro Report PDF for SINA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SINA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SINA
Did SINA Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
SINA is an online media company and MVAS provider in the People’s Republic of China and for the global Chinese communities. With a branded network of localized websites targeting Greater China and overseas Chinese, the Company provides services mainly through SINA.com (online news and content), Weibo.com (microblog) and SINA Mobile (MVAS). Through these businesses and properties and other business lines, SINA offers an array of services including region-focused online portals, MVAS, microblog, blog, video and music streaming, photo sharing, online games, email, search, classified listings, fee-based services, e-commerce and enterprise e-solutions. The Company generates the majority of its revenues from online advertising and MVAS offerings and, to a lesser extent, from fee-based services. SINA was recognized by Southern Weekend as the "Chinese Language Media of the Year" for 2003. SINA Corporation was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Shanghai, the Peoples Republic of China.