SIMO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.87%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.92|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-41.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||29.89M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.69%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.21%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) at Buy Street Insider Nov 22
- Silicon Motion Technology's Management Presents at UBS Global Technology Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 20
- SA PRO: Top Long And Short Ideas, Monday November 4 Nov 5
- Silicon Motion: Significant Catalyst Ahead, Estimates Simply Too Low Seeking Alpha Nov 3
- Silicon Motion Technology's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 25
- Silicon Motion Tech (SIMO) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c, Sees Q4 Sales Down Up to 12% QoQ Street Insider Oct 25
- Silicon Motion Technology Corporation Earnings Call scheduled for 8:00 am ET today Oct 25
- Silicon Motion Announces Results for the Period Ended September 30, 2013 GlobeNewswire Oct 24
- Q3 2013 Silicon Motion Technology Corporation Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 24
- Silicon Motion Introduces the SM3267 Ultra High-Performance, Cost-Effective USB 3.0 Controller GlobeNewswire Oct 8
SIMO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Silicon Motion Tech is up 6.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.39%, Avago Technologies up 65.00%, and Actions Semiconductor Co. up 83.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SIMO
Pro Report PDF for SIMO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SIMO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SIMO
Did Silicon Motion Tech make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Silicon Motion Technology Corporation is a fabless semiconductor company that designs, develops and markets, high-performance, low-power semiconductor solutions for the multimedia consumer electronics market.