SIMO Key Stats
- Silicon Motion's Management Presents at B. Riley & Co. 14th Annual Investor Conf... May 21
- 7 Top M/Y Technology Dogs Track 6.3% To 48% Gains In April May 13
- Place Your Chips On The Chip Makers May 10
- 5 Small Caps Poised To Run May 6
- UPDATE: Topeka Capital Markets Initiates Silicon Motion Technology with Buy on A... May 6
- Topeka Capital Starts Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) at Buy Street Insider May 6
- SILICON MOTION TECHNOLOGY CORP Financials May 4
- Silicon Motion: Sifting Through The Wreckage Apr 29
- Why Silicon Motion Technology's Shares Dropped Fool Apr 26
- Silicon Motion Technology's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transc... Apr 26
SIMO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Silicon Motion Technology Corporation is down 13.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Memsic up 88.84%, and Anadigics up 1.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SIMO
Pro Report PDF for SIMO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SIMO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SIMO
Did Silicon Motion Technology Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?