SIMG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.29%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1467|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||12.45M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.88%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Silicon Image (SIMG) CEO Buys 7K Shares Street Insider Dec 10
- Silicon Image's CEO Presents at Barclays Select Growth Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 19
- 5 Toxic Stocks to Sell Before It's Too Late Nov 19
- Reversals Are Percolating Nov 18
- Silicon Image to Present at the Barclays Select Growth Conference noodls Nov 13
- Curis Inc Director Buys 20K Shares and 4 Insider Buys to Note Nov 12
- Silicon Image Director Buys 10K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Nov 11
- SILICON IMAGE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Silicon Image's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- Silicon Image Announces Third Quarter 2013 Earnings noodls Oct 29
SIMG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Silicon Image is up 17.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Actions Semiconductor Co. up 64.38%, and Vitesse Semiconductor up 44.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SIMG
Pro Report PDF for SIMG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SIMG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SIMG
Did Silicon Image make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Silicon Image Inc. is a provider of wireless and wired connectivity solutions that enable the reliable distribution and presentation of high-definition content for consumer electronics, mobile, and PC markets. The company delivers its technology via semiconductor and intellectual property (IP) products that are compliant with global industry standards and also feature industry leading Silicon Image innovations such as InstaPort™. The company has driven the creation of HDMI and DVI industry standards, the latest standards for mobile devices - SPMT and MHL, and the standard for 60 GHz wireless HD video - WirelessHD. The company was founded in January 1995 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with regional engineering and sales offices in China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan.