SIGM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-21.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.494|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-83.97M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||52.20%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-8.91%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Sidense Advanced Process Node 1T-OTP to Be Used in Sigma Designs DTV Products Marketwired Oct 29
- New Program for Next Gen Z-Wave Products Gives Service Providers and OEMs Faster Time-to-Market, Easier Installation and Superior Performance Marketwired Oct 22
- Parks Associates : les foyers d'Europe de l'Ouest vont acheter plus de 213 millions d'écrans intelligents en 2013 Marketwired Oct 17
- Sigma Designs Offers A Compelling Risk/Reward Seeking Alpha Oct 4
- Earnings Acceleration for Future Outperformers - Screen of the Week Zacks Oct 1
- Sigma Designs Director Sells 93K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Sep 27
- Sigma Designs Director Sells 120K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Wall St. Cheat Sheet Sep 19
- Can the Rally in Sigma Designs Inc (SIGM) Shares Continue? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Sep 17
- Novabase Chooses Sigma Designs' Media Processor for New Turn-Key Set Top Box Marketwired Sep 13
- SIGMA DESIGNS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Sep 12
SIGM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sigma Designs is down 7.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Freescale Semiconductor up 58.88%, and Actions Semiconductor Co. up 61.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SIGM
Pro Strategies Featuring SIGM
Did Sigma Designs make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sigma Designs, Inc., provides integrated chipset solutions that serve as the foundation for consumer products including televisions, set-top boxes, and video networking products.