SIF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.328|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.186M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire09/24 19:38
|11/04/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.20, Declared Date: Sep 25 2014, Pay Date: Nov 20 2014|
|08/08/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Sifco Industries Inc Earnings Results|
|05/05/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Sifco Industries Inc Earnings Results|
|02/03/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Sifco Industries Inc Earnings Results|
|01/28/2014||Misc||AGM Event for SIFCO Industries Inc.|
|11/27/2013||Earnings||Q4 2013 Sifco Industries Inc Earnings Results|
SIF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sifco Industries is up 46.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.91%, ARC Group Worldwide up 89.81%, and Allegheny Technologies up 6.23%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SIF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SIF
Did Sifco Industries make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Metal Fabrication
- Company Website: http://www.sifco.com
- IR Website: http://sifco.com/investor-relations/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Ohio
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Ohio
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
- NAICS: Rolling Mill and Other Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 333519
- NAICS Industry: Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Sifco Industries Inc is engaged in the production and sale of a variety of metalworking processes, services and products produced primarily to the specific design requirements of its customers.
SIF Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SIF","name")
- Description: =YCI("SIF","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SIF","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SIF","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SIF","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.