SI Key Stats
- Is Now the Time to Buy Nokia? Fool Jun 17
- How Should Investors Play the Coming Telecom Boom? Fool Jun 17
- Is Alcatel-Lucent Finally a Buy? Fool Jun 17
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/14: (ARNA) (AAPL) (PXLW) (NOK) (MNST) Street Insider Jun 14
- A Sale or an IPO for Nokia Siemens Networks? (NOK) Street Insider Jun 14
- Varian Links With Siemens Systems - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 14
- India is Asia's weakest link in QE-driven rout Reuters Jun 13
- Absent A Quick Turnaround In Power, GE Has Gone Far Enough For Now Jun 13
- World stocks pummelled, dollar slumps as rout gathers pace Jun 13
- Ask Bill Clinton: How Can We Close the U.S. Worker Skills Gap? Jun 13
SI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Siemens is up 30.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Nordic American Tankers down 30.52%, and Royal Philips up 58.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SI
Pro Report PDF for SI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SI
Did Siemens make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich, Germany. It is the largest Europe-based electronics and electrical engineering company. Siemens is an integrated technology company with activities in the fields of industry, energy and healthcare. It is organised into six main divisions: Industry, Energy, Healthcare, Equity Investments, Siemens IT Solutions and Services and Siemens Financial Services. Siemens Aktiengesellschaft was founded in 1847.