SI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.559|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.64%|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.633B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.37%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.29%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Italians are Using Wind Power to Reach America Again Fool Dec 4
- Siemens AG (SI): Today's Featured Utilities Laggard The Street Dec 3
- Siemens Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- SI, PCL, WY, NOC And LMT, 5 Industrial Goods Stocks Pushing The Sector Lower The Street Nov 29
- Siemens' Infra Biz to Hit Profit Target in FY14 - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Iran Deal Could Usher in New Era of Trade, Opportunities Fool Nov 28
- ABB Looks Undervalued, Despite Recent Gains The Street Nov 27
- Icahn Could Push for Best Possible Hologic (HOLX) Sale...and Do So Quickly Street Insider Nov 25
- Breezing Through Europe: Siemens, GE, and Google Fool Nov 24
- Siemens AG (SI): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Winner Nov 22
SI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Siemens is up 27.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Southern down 0.41%, and Duke Energy up 14.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SI
Pro Report PDF for SI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SI
Did Siemens make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich, Germany. It is the largest Europe-based electronics and electrical engineering company. Siemens is an integrated technology company with activities in the fields of industry, energy and healthcare. It is organised into six main divisions: Industry, Energy, Healthcare, Equity Investments, Siemens IT Solutions and Services and Siemens Financial Services. Siemens Aktiengesellschaft was founded in 1847.