SHW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.776|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.84%|
|Net Income (TTM)||704.49M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.08%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Sherwin Williams hedge extended optionMONSTER Dec 6
- After Record Sales, Which Paint Stocks Should You Buy? Fool Dec 4
- 5 Materials & Construction Stocks Pushing The Industry Higher The Street Dec 4
- Sherwin-Williams Company (SHW): Today's Featured Chemicals Laggard The Street Dec 2
- 5 Stocks Pulling The Materials & Construction Industry Downward Nov 25
- Valspar in Supply Deal with Maersk - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Sherwin-Williams Company (SHW): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Winner Nov 21
- Valspar Tops Q4 Earnings, Jacks Up Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- Sherwin-Williams Stock Sees Short Interest Decline 31.5% Nov 12
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: MYM, NVC, JLS, FSC, SHW Nov 12
SHW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sherwin-Williams is up 23.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, PPG Industries up 54.83%, and Valspar up 16.29%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SHW
Pro Report PDF for SHW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SHW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SHW
Did Sherwin-Williams make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Sherwin-Williams Company is an American Fortune 500 company in the general building materials industry. The company primarily engages in the manufacture, distribution, and sale of paints, coatings and related products to professional, industrial, commercial, and retail customers primarily in North and South America. The company is mostly known through its Sherwin-Williams Paints line. The company was founded by Henry Sherwin and Edward Williams in 1866 and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.