SHW Key Stats
- Which of These 3 Companies Is Best Positioned to Profit From Housing? Fool Jun 14
- Sherwin-Williams Company Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (SHW) Jun 14
- Sherwin-Williams Company (SHW): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Laggar... Jun 12
- Housing-Sector Stocks Still Have Room for Growth Jun 12
- Housing-Sector Stocks Still Have Room for Growth Fool Jun 11
- What I Bought and Sold This Quarter Fool Jun 8
- Will America's DIY Craze Continue? Fool Jun 6
- Sherwin-Williams Company (SHW): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Laggar... Jun 5
- Ryder Sees Natural Gas Fleet Adoption Threatening Diesel Demand Jun 5
- 7 Ways To Still Play The Housing Recovery Jun 5
SHW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sherwin-Williams Company is up 43.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, PPG Industries up 53.16%, and Akzo Nobel up 33.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SHW
Pro Report PDF for SHW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SHW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SHW
Did Sherwin-Williams Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Sherwin-Williams Company is an American Fortune 500 company in the general building materials industry. The company primarily engages in the manufacture, distribution, and sale of paints, coatings and related products to professional, industrial, commercial, and retail customers primarily in North and South America. The company is mostly known through its Sherwin-Williams Paints line. The company was founded by Henry Sherwin and Edward Williams in 1866 and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.