SHPG Key Stats
- Shire Rises On Unusually High Volume (SHPG) 11:50 AM
- 5 Drugs Stocks On The Rise 9:03 AM
- Shire to Present Scientific Data Across a Range of Psychiatric Disorders at Amer... May 17
- SHIRE PLC Files SEC form 8-K, Financial Statements and Exhibits May 16
- Is AstraZeneca Gearing Up for a Shopping Spree? Fool May 15
- Position Yourself For Big Returns In The Stem Cell Space: Jason Kolbert May 13
- Shire's New Rare Disease Deal: Interesting Science Meets Unique Financing May 13
- SHIRE PLC Financials May 11
- JPMorgan Downgrades Shire (SHPG) to Neutral Street Insider May 10
- SHIRE PLC Files SEC form 8-K, Financial Statements and Exhibits May 10
SHPG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Shire is up 6.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.64%, Onyx Pharmaceuticals up 125.6%, and AMAG Pharmaceuticals up 89.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SHPG
Pro Report PDF for SHPG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SHPG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SHPG
Did Shire make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Shire Plc is a Jersey-registered, Irish-headquartered global specialty biopharmaceutical company that is the manufacturer of pharmaceuticals. Originating in in the United Kingdom with a large operational base in the United States, its brands and products include Vyvanse, Adderall XR, Intuniv, Lialda, Pentasa, Fosrenol, Replagal, Elaprase, Vpriv, Firazyr and Dermagraft.