SHOS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-7.44|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-168.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.49%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.82%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News03/27 10:44
SA Breaking News03/13 12:45
SA Breaking News03/13 07:03
SA Breaking News03/13 06:26
PR Newswire03/13 06:00
|05/28/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Sears Hometown & Outlet Stores Inc|
SHOS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sears Hometown & Outlet is down 63.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.76%, Sears Holdings up 19.41%, and Bon-Ton Stores down 36.76%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SHOS
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SHOS
Did Sears Hometown & Outlet make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Department Stores
- Company Website: http://www.shos.com
- IR Website: http://www.shos.com/investors.htm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Illinois
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2016
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: January 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2015
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Department Stores (Except Discount Department Stores)
- NAICS Code: 452111
- NAICS Industry: Department Stores
- NAICS Sector: Retail Trade
Sears Hometown & Outlet Stores Inc is a national retailer focused on selling home appliances, hardware, tools and lawn and garden equipment.
SHOS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SHOS","name")
- Description: =YCI("SHOS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SHOS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SHOS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SHOS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.