SHOR Key Stats
- Norden Extends Contract with Harris - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- ShoreTel Receives 2013 IP Contact Center Technology Pioneer Award from CUSTOMER ... May 22
- ShoreTel Enables Staffing Firms to Gain Competitive Advantage PR Newswire May 21
- Harris Wins $45M DHS Contract May 15
- Harris Wins $45M DHS Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- ShoreTel Addresses Business Challenges for Enterprise Users and Administrators PR Newswire May 14
- 4 Tech Stock Stories To Kick Off the Trading Week Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 13
- ShoreTel Announces Q4 Investor Event Schedule PR Newswire May 13
- Harris Wins Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks May 10
- ShoreTel President and CEO Announces Retirement PR Newswire May 10
SHOR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ShoreTel is up 3.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Ubiquiti Networks down 3.71%, and Harris Corporation up 32.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SHOR
Pro Report PDF for SHOR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SHOR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SHOR
Did ShoreTel make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?