SHOO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.932|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.79%|
|Net Income (TTM)||129.31M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.39%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.14%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 'Cyber Monday' sales set to hit record: analysts Reuters Dec 2
- Steve Madden Marching On To Higher Stock Prices Dec 1
- Deckers, Crocs Have Investors Looking At Their Feet Investor's Business Daily Nov 13
- Forget Cyber Monday. China's Singles Day Is Arbitrary Consumerism Done Right BusinessWeek Nov 11
- STEVEN MADDEN, LTD. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- China Singles Day Record Seen as BMWs Sell Cheap Online Bloomberg Nov 8
- Top Stocks with Big Potential Catch-Up Moves - Screen of the Week Zacks Nov 5
- Steven Madden Ltd's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- STEVEN MADDEN, LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhib Oct 31
- Steven Madden Stock Steps Up On Sales Forecast Oct 31
SHOO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Steven Madden is up 27.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Nike up 55.80%, and Crocs down 9.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SHOO
Pro Report PDF for SHOO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SHOO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SHOO
Did Steven Madden make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Steven Madden Ltd. design, source, market and sell fashion-forward footwear for women, men and children. The company operates through five reportable business segments: Wholesale Footwear, Wholesale Accessories, Retail, First Cost and Licensing. Steven Madden, Ltd. distributes its products through its retail stores and e-commerce Website in department stores, specialty stores, luxury retailers, national chains, and mass merchants in the United States; and through special distribution arrangements in Asia, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Mexico, Australia, Central and South America, and India. The company was founded on July 9, 1990 by Steven L. Madden and is headquartered in Long Island City, New York.