SHOO Key Stats
- Is Steven Madden Making You Fast Cash? May 24
- Steve Madden Steps Into Summer Eying Sandal Discounts May 24
- Steve Madden Announces Participation in the 2013 Citi Global Consumer Conference Business Wire May 22
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Director Sells More Than 215K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to... May 21
- Should You Take a Step Forward With This Footwear Retailer? May 20
- Fashion's Betsey Johnson goes to therapy in made-for-TV comeback May 10
- STEVEN MADDEN, LTD. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- STEVEN MADDEN, LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Cond... May 7
- Steven Madden Beats Analyst Estimates on EPS Fool May 7
- Steven Madden's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 7
SHOO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Steven Madden is up 17.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Crocs down 0.77%, and Deckers Outdoor Corporation down 5.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SHOO
Pro Report PDF for SHOO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SHOO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SHOO
Did Steven Madden make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Steven Madden Ltd. design, source, market and sell fashion-forward footwear for women, men and children. The company operates through five reportable business segments: Wholesale Footwear, Wholesale Accessories, Retail, First Cost and Licensing. Steven Madden, Ltd. distributes its products through its retail stores and e-commerce Website in department stores, specialty stores, luxury retailers, national chains, and mass merchants in the United States; and through special distribution arrangements in Asia, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Mexico, Australia, Central and South America, and India. The company was founded on July 9, 1990 by Steven L. Madden and is headquartered in Long Island City, New York.