SHO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.11%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3063|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-69.57%|
|Net Income (TTM)||72.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.59%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Sunstone Hotel upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James Dec 4
- Raymond James Upgrades Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO) to Outperform Street Insider Dec 4
- SHO Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Dec 3
- Grab This Deal Even Lower Than Chief Executive Officer Cruse Did Dec 3
- SUNSTONE HOTEL INVESTORS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Financial Stat Dec 2
- Sunstone Hotel Investors Completes the Acquisition of the Hyatt Regency San Francisco noodls Dec 2
- Monty J. Bennett, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. (AHT), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Nov 27
- SUNSTONE HOTEL INVESTORS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statement Nov 19
- Sunstone Hotel Investors Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- SUNSTONE HOTEL INVESTORS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 1
SHO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sunstone Hotel Investors is up 21.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, CommonWealth up 50.91%, and Chesapeake Lodging Trust up 28.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SHO
Pro Report PDF for SHO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SHO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SHO
Did Sunstone Hotel Investors make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. is a real estate investment trust. Its business is to acquire, own, asset manage and renovate full-service hotel properties in the United States. The company's hotels are operated under leading brand names, such as Marriott, Fairmont, Hilton, Hyatt and Starwood. It also owns luxury and upper midscale hotels. The classifications luxury, upper upscale, upscale and upper midscale are defined by Smith Travel Research, an independent provider of lodging industry statistical data. Smith Travel Research classifies hotel chains into the following segments: luxury; upper upscale; upscale; upper midscale; midscale; economy; and independent. The company's properties are located in Massachusetts, California, Texas, Utah, Pennsylvania, Oregon, Minnesota, Michigan, Virginia, Florida, District of Columbia, New York and Illinois. Sunstone was founded by Robert A. Alter in 1995 and is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California.