SHO Key Stats
- Snatch This Bargain Even Cheaper Than CEO Cruse Did May 22
- Interesting SHO Put For July May 20
- SUNSTONE HOTEL INVESTORS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Fin... May 13
- SUNSTONE HOTEL INVESTORS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- Sunstone Hotel Investors Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tr... May 7
- Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 12:00 pm ET today May 7
- Sunstone to Buy Boston Park Plaza Hotel for $250 Million May 6
- Sunstone Hotel Investors Earnings: Here’s Why the Stock is Down Now May 6
- Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO) Reports In-Line Q1 FFO, Guides Ahead of Views Street Insider May 6
- Sunstone Hotel Investors Reports Results For First Quarter 2013 PR Newswire May 6
SHO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sunstone Hotel Investors is up 24.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.59%, Host Hotels & Resorts up 22.34%, and FelCor Lodging Trust up 48.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SHO
Pro Report PDF for SHO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SHO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SHO
Did Sunstone Hotel Investors make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. is a real estate investment trust. Its business is to acquire, own, asset manage and renovate full-service hotel properties in the United States. The company's hotels are operated under leading brand names, such as Marriott, Fairmont, Hilton, Hyatt and Starwood. It also owns luxury and upper midscale hotels. The classifications luxury, upper upscale, upscale and upper midscale are defined by Smith Travel Research, an independent provider of lodging industry statistical data. Smith Travel Research classifies hotel chains into the following segments: luxury; upper upscale; upscale; upper midscale; midscale; economy; and independent. The company's properties are located in Massachusetts, California, Texas, Utah, Pennsylvania, Oregon, Minnesota, Michigan, Virginia, Florida, District of Columbia, New York and Illinois. Sunstone was founded by Robert A. Alter in 1995 and is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California.