SHLO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.63|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||27.87M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.21%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire10/03 14:12
|09/04/2014 11:00 EDT||Misc||Shiloh Industries Inc Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014|
|09/04/2014||Earnings||Shiloh Industries Inc Third Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release|
|04/30/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|02/26/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|12/23/2013||Earnings||Shiloh Industries, Inc. 2013 Fourth Quarter Earnings Results|
SHLO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Shiloh Industries is down 30.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.84%, ARC Group Worldwide down 2.23%, and Allegheny Technologies up 1.21%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SHLO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SHLO
Did Shiloh Industries make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Metal Fabrication
- Company Website: http://www.shiloh.com
- IR Website: http://shiloh.com/investor-relations/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Ohio
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: January 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: October 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: July 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: October 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Rolling Mill and Other Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 333519
- NAICS Industry: Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Shiloh Industries Inc provides light weighting and noise, vibration and harshness solutions to automotive, commercial vehicle and other industrial markets.
SHLO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SHLO","name")
- Description: =YCI("SHLO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SHLO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SHLO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SHLO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.