SHLM Key Stats
- A Peek Into A Top Value Investor's Latest Moves May 15
- These Small Caps Offer Investors Big-Time Yield And Value May 13
- A. Schulman Exhibits At CHINAPLAS To Showcase Customer-Driven Solutions In Maste... May 13
- Ferro Concedes Two Director Seats to Dissident Nominees May 8
- This ETF Holds Stocks Insiders Want to Own May 6
- A. Schulman: Making Bucks More Quickly Fool May 2
- ISS Says Dissidents to Bring 'Warranted' Change to Ferro May 1
- SHLM Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level May 1
- Better Bid for Ferro (FOE)? Investors are Expecting One Street Insider Apr 23
- Ferro Seen Securing Decade-High Chemical Bid: Real M&A Apr 22
SHLM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). A Schulman is up 37.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, PolyOne Corporation up 93.65%, and Ferro up 54.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SHLM
Pro Report PDF for SHLM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SHLM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SHLM
Did A Schulman make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
A. Schulman Inc., is a global plastics supplier, headquartered in Akron, Ohio. A. Schulman is a leading international supplier of high-performance plastic compounds and resins, which are used as raw materials in a variety of markets. The Company's principal product lines consist of proprietary and custom-formulated engineered plastic compounds, color concentrates and additives that improve the appearance and performance of plastics in a number of specialized applications. Rather than being considered a plastics manufacturer per se, the Company is in the plastic compounding business. The company operates through three segments: Europe, Middle East & Africa, Americas, and Asia Pacific. Globally, the company operates primarily in four product families: masterbatch, engineered plastics, specialty powders and distribution services. A. Schulman, Inc. was founded by Alex Schulman in 1928.