SHLM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.79%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8883|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-68.42%|
|Net Income (TTM)||26.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.44%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.50%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.38%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- PolyOne Boosts Dividend Payout by 33% - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- A. Schulman Completes Acquisition of Network Polymers noodls Dec 2
- Landec Down to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Landec Slips on Earnings View Cut - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Andrean Horton, A. Schulman's Senior Corporate Counsel For The Americas, To Be Honored By Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association noodls Nov 20
- A. Schulman Names Pojhan Vahabi General Manager For Turkey, Middle East And Africa; Sandor Konya Named Business Unit Leader For Distribution, EMEA noodls Nov 14
- Darden analysis: Must-know background on Barington Capital Group Oct 29
- A. Schulman Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 25
- Schulman (SHLM) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c, Offers Guidance Street Insider Oct 24
- SCHULMAN A INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 24
SHLM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). A Schulman is up 26.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Landec up 19.16%, and Asahi Kasei up 34.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SHLM
Pro Report PDF for SHLM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SHLM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SHLM
Did A Schulman make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
A. Schulman Inc., is a global plastics supplier, headquartered in Akron, Ohio. A. Schulman is a leading international supplier of high-performance plastic compounds and resins, which are used as raw materials in a variety of markets. The Company's principal product lines consist of proprietary and custom-formulated engineered plastic compounds, color concentrates and additives that improve the appearance and performance of plastics in a number of specialized applications. Rather than being considered a plastics manufacturer per se, the Company is in the plastic compounding business. The company operates through three segments: Europe, Middle East & Africa, Americas, and Asia Pacific. Globally, the company operates primarily in four product families: masterbatch, engineered plastics, specialty powders and distribution services. A. Schulman, Inc. was founded by Alex Schulman in 1928.