SHFL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.01%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6289|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-38.89%|
|Net Income (TTM)||36.11M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Clarence Yuk Man Chung, Chairman and CEO of Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. (EGT) Nov 27
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals Set to Join the S&P SmallCap 600 PR Newswire Nov 25
- Ligand to replace SHFL entertainment in S&P 600 as of 11/27 close Nov 25
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals (LGND) Set to Join the S&P SmallCap 600 Street Insider Nov 25
- Bally Technologies, Inc. Completes Acquisition of SHFL entertainment, Inc. Business Wire Nov 25
- SHFL Entertainment (SHFL) trading halted for info Street Insider Nov 25
- SHFL ENTERTAINMENT INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders, Other Events, Financ Nov 20
- SHFL Shareholders Approve Merger Agreement With Bally Technologies noodls Nov 19
- SHFL ENTERTAINMENT INC. Files SEC form 8-K/A, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 13
- SHFL ENTERTAINMENT INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 12
SHFL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SHFL Entertainment is up 62.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.38%, Bally Technologies up 64.13%, and Entertainment Gaming Asia down 37.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SHFL
Pro Report PDF for SHFL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SHFL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SHFL
Did SHFL Entertainment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Shuffle Master, Inc. develops, manufactures and markets technology-based products for the gaming industry. It operates through four reportable business segments: Utility, Proprietary Table Games, Electronic Table Systems and Electronic Gaming Machines. The company's table game products include Let It Ride, Three Card Poker, Blackjack Switch, and Casino War. The company was founded by John Breeding in 1983 and is headquartered in Paradise, Nevada, near Las Vegas.