SHFL Key Stats
- Take Advantage of the Upcoming Online Storm May 18
- Are these Growth Stocks Set to Outperform? May 15
- SHFL entertainment to Debut Several New Innovations at 2013 Global Gaming Expo A... May 9
- SHFL entertainment to Announce Second Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire May 8
- For Casino Stocks- Macau Is Still Where It’s At May 7
- SHFL entertainment Begins Rollout of Video Lottery Terminals in New York PR Newswire Apr 29
- If the House Always Wins, Zynga Could Hit the Jackpot Apr 18
- A Gaming Company with a Strong Balance Sheet Is a Rarity Apr 11
- Make gains from gambling's 'Rise of the Machines' Apr 9
- UPDATE 1-New Jersey online gaming could cut into tourism-Moody's Apr 5
SHFL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SHFL Entertainment is up 9.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Brunswick Corporation up 55.83%, and Black Diamond down 3.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SHFL
Pro Report PDF for SHFL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SHFL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SHFL
Did SHFL Entertainment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Shuffle Master, Inc. develops, manufactures and markets technology-based products for the gaming industry. It operates through four reportable business segments: Utility, Proprietary Table Games, Electronic Table Systems and Electronic Gaming Machines. The company's table game products include Let It Ride, Three Card Poker, Blackjack Switch, and Casino War. The company was founded by John Breeding in 1983 and is headquartered in Paradise, Nevada, near Las Vegas.