SGYP Key Stats
- Durata Therapeutics (DRTX) in Focus: Stock Up 7.9% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 29
- 2 Speculative Biopharmas Way Under Analyst Price Targets Nov 22
- Synergy Pharma's Q3 Loss Narrower than Expected Nov 15
- Synergy Pharma's Q3 Loss Narrower than Expected - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- 4 Healthcare Stock Stories Making Midweek Headlines Nov 13
- SYNERGY PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 13
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals Initiates First Phase 3 Clinical Trial of Plecanatide in Patients with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Business Wire Nov 13
- SYNERGY PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements Nov 12
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Posts Q3 Loss of 15c/Share Street Insider Nov 12
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results Business Wire Nov 12
SGYP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Synergy Pharmaceuticals is down 18.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.81%, Forest Laboratories up 59.23%, and Ironwood Pharmaceuticals up 2.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SGYP
Pro Report PDF for SGYP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SGYP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SGYP
Did Synergy Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Synergy Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of drugs to treat gastrointestinal, or GI, disorders and diseases. Its lead product candidate is plecanatide.