SGYP Key Stats
- SYNERGY PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements an Yahoo 03/05 17:18 ET
- Previous Data Signals Positive Phase IIb Results Likely To Come For Synergy Pharmaceuticals Yahoo 02/21 08:30 ET
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SGYP) Looks Good: Stock Adds 8.8% in Session Yahoo 02/21 07:41 ET
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SGYP) Looks Good: Stock Adds 8.8% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks 02/21 02:44 ET
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals’ Chief Scientific Officer to Present Plenary Lecture at the 2014 Southern Regional Meetings Business Wire 02/19 06:00 ET
- SYNERGY PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Yahoo 02/03 11:30 ET
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals to Present at Two Upcoming Investment Conferences Business Wire 02/03 06:00 ET
- SYNERGY PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Yahoo 01/29 16:02 ET
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Declares ContraVir Pharma Stock Dividend Street Insider 01/29 06:55 ET
- Synergy Board of Directors Declares Dividend of ContraVir Common Stock Business Wire 01/28 17:52 ET
SGYP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Synergy Pharmaceuticals is up 1.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Ironwood Pharmaceuticals down 21.54%, and Forest Laboratories up 146.8%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SGYP
Pro Report PDF for SGYP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SGYP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SGYP
Did Synergy Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Florida
Synergy Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of drugs to treat gastrointestinal, or GI, disorders and diseases. Its primary product candidate is plecanatide.