SGYP Key Stats
Business Wire08/11 17:07
Business Wire08/06 06:00
|11/12/2013 17:00 EDT||Earnings||Synergy Pharmaceuticals Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results|
SGYP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Synergy Pharmaceuticals is down 12.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.12%, Ironwood Pharmaceuticals up 14.72%, and Aerie Pharmaceuticals up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SGYP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SGYP
Did Synergy Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
- Company Website: http://www.synergybio.net
- IR Website: http://ir.synergypharma.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Synergy Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company focused primarily on the development of drugs to treat gastrointestinal, or GI, disorders and diseases.
SGYP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SGYP","name")
- Description: =YCI("SGYP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SGYP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SGYP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SGYP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.