SGY Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 23
- Technicals Pull Me In May 17
- STONE ENERGY CORP Financials May 15
- Fundamentals And Technicals Say Buy Stone Energy May 14
- McDermott Misses Earnings, Beats Rev May 10
- McDermott Misses Earnings, Beats Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks May 10
- Stone Energy Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish for SGY May 9
- Marathon Oil Misses Earnings and Revs May 8
- STONE ENERGY CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- Stone Energy Beats on Both Top and Bottom Lines Fool May 7
SGY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Stone Energy Corporation is down 2.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, EPL Oil & Gas up 95.11%, and Range Resources Corporation up 24.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SGY
Pro Report PDF for SGY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SGY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SGY
Did Stone Energy Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Stone Energy Corp. is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company headquartered in Lafayette, Louisiana with additional offices in New Orleans, Houston and Morgantown, West Virginia. The company's business strategy is to leverage cash flow generated from existing assets to maintain relatively stable Gulf of Mexico shelf production, profitably grow gas reserves and production in price-advantaged basins such as Appalachia and the Gulf Coast Basin, and profitably grow oil reserves and production in material impact areas such as the deep water Gulf of Mexico and onshore oil. It was founded by James Hiram Stone in 1993 and is headquartered in Lafayette, Louisiana.